Sketchabilities Sketch #145

This layout was created using the newest sketch from Sketchabilities. I used products from Blue Fern Studios, 2Crafty Chipboard and Prima to bring this beautiful sketch to life!

Read More

Time to Celebrate with 2Crafty Chipboard

Sharing a fun card trio featuring 2Crafty Chipboard and Graphic 45's "Time to Celebrate" collection. I thought it would be fun to create cards that celebrate the fun events in life.

Read More

Altered Book

If you love lots of layers you will love this project! I used several Graphic 45 paper collections to create an altered book. To take a closer look click on the “read more” tab below. Thanks for stopping by.

Read More

Gilded Lily Victorian Tag

I am loving the new Gilded Lily collection from Graphic 45. The images are so pretty and they instantly inspire creativity.

Read More

Rare Oddities - Graphic 45

Stay tuned as Graphic 45 begins to release some amazing collections. One of their recent releases is "Rare Oddities" which is their Halloween collection. The colors are amazing and the images will make your projects spooktacular!

Read More

Sent from Heaven

Join me as I share my first design project for Prima! I used the new Julie Nutting baby stamp collection to create a sweet card to welcome baby. To see more click on the "read more" button below.

Read More

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Anna Griffin Hoiday Trimmings Cards - Day 7!


 
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle!  I loved the embellishments found in the kit.  I used a large flourish to anchor my design.  I made a rosette using the pre-scored rosette strips which were also a part of the kit.


I used snowflakes to accent the silver foiling found in the card base.  I have a friend who loves silver so this was made just for her.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



2 comments:

Lisa Young said...

These are gorgeous!!!

lana said...

you have a wonderful sense of color