Graphic 45 Botanical Tea

This has to be my favorite Graphic 45 collection ever! The colors, design and femininity of this collection is absolutely stunning!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Scenes of Christmas 2013




Hello everyone! 

I thought I would share some of our holiday d├ęcor this year.  I have many favorite areas to decorate but my favorite is the mantel.  I like to incorporate everyday flowers with holiday branches and ribbon.


 
I have four full size trees and several other smaller trees throughout our home.  This year I have a tree in my nook area.  This tree is on a rotating tree stand which adds movement in the room.
 


The dining table in the nook is all ready for a holiday breakfast.  Our daughter made waffles for us this year.


I like to add garland and festive berry branches to my light fixture each year.  I have faux pastries as well as crystals which adds both a bit of whimsy and elegance.


I collect Santas and I have about 40 in my collection so far.  I try to pick up a new one each year.



Here is a glimpse into the family room from the nook.


Could it be??? More Santas!

 
Here is another Santa in the living room.


This is a tree I decorated for my husband in the basement.  I thought it would be fun to do something different for him.  



I have more Santas in my dining area.  I try to make sure they are spread out and not all in one place.

 
Here is my sweet husband showing off all of his new Philadelphia Eagles loot!  He is a huge fan. 


This is my entry way.  I have a small tree on a table along with garland on the stair rails.


I picked up new pillows with bows from Pier One.  I missed out on them last year so when I saw that they had brought them back this year I could not resist!


This is the living/dining area.


Here is my last photo of little Chance enjoying his day.  He received lots of goodies from friends and family.

Well thank you for visiting with me today.  Here's wishing you a safe and blessed holiday season.



8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

A beautiful home Robin. Merry Christmas! Don't you just love Pier 1?

Kathy Grigas said...

Robin - Your home is beautiful. All the work put into it really paid off. (don't you hate to take it down). I do.
Kathy Grigas

Crystal Thomas said...

Pictures look great!

Aneta W. said...

WOW! Robin, everything is beautiful! You have a great house :)

Patricia said...

Ypu have a really beautiful home. Love all the decorations.

lana said...

a very beautiful house,watching and inspired by

lana said...

a very beautiful house,watching and inspired by

lana said...

a very beautiful house,watching and inspired by