It's October...Think Pink!

Let's do what we can this month to bring awareness to the devastation breast cancer causes. Prevention is the key.

Read More

Prima October PPP...Join the challenge!

October ushers in a new season filled with chilly nights, gorgeous falling leaves and a new Prima fresh color palette challenge. Visit the Prima blog to see the gorgeous palette and beautiful samples from the design team.

Altered Book

If you love lots of layers you will love this project! I used several Graphic 45 paper collections to create an altered book. To take a closer look click on the “read more” tab.

Read More

Inside My Planner

I am starting a fun new feature on my blog this month. I have always been a "lister" and "to do" planning person. Now I have officially entered the fun and exciting world of planning which is all the rage. Take a look at one of my planners and also a peek at my planning desk.

Read More

Prima Favorites

I showcase a few of my favorite Prima products in this soft and pretty layout which features flowers, stenciling and die cutting.

Read More

Monday, December 30, 2013

The Dusty Attic - White Christmas ATC

I can hardly believe that winter is here.  I loved the them this month and was inspired to create a glittery ATC featuring Flower Layers #4 Mixed Pack (DA1014) and ATC Frame #1 (DA0673).  I painted the poinsettia using Dusty in Color - Navajo White acrylic paint (DA0903) then sprinkled white glitter on top while the paint was still wet.  I painted the leaves using Dusty in Colour - Forrest (DA0919) acrylic paint. 

I used silver paint along with silver Stickles to add super shine to the ATC frame. 

To finish my design, I used silver Stickles to create dots for an extra wintery feel.


artisoo said...

this is beautiful! how creative!

Libiya jhon said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks Cardsharing Server for a remarkable post and an all-round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it.